Agricultural Sales Manager
Great rates of pay on offer for the right candidate, plus car and bonus scheme
c£30,000 - £35,000 basic plus car & bonus
My client is the UK’s largest agricultural & construction dealership, with many different locations across East Anglia and the South East, offering first quality service and support to their customers.
They are looking for an experienced Agricultural Sales Manager or an Agricultural Service Technician who wishes to join the existing team at their successful branch, based in West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
- Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in define sales area of reasonability
- Maintains up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales or service experience within this sector
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: West Sussex, BN6
Hours: 42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch).
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service cover (2 x salary)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in an Agricultural Sales role now or for someone who has Agricultural Service knowledge and wishes to move into a Sales position.