Agricultural Area Sales Manager is required to join our prestigious client based in Suffolk. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be supporting the existing team at the branch in Sudbury.
Salary £Competitive dependent upon experience.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in defined sales area of reasonability
- Maintains up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
To be successful in the role of Area Sales Manager, you may have previous experience with the following:
- Good, sound knowledge of working within the Agricultural industry
- Experience of working with Agricultural or other types of large machinery is advantageous
- Proven sales or service experience within this industry or similar
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised and prepared to update CRM system daily
This position is based in Suffolk and is easily commutable from Ipswich, Colchester, Braintree and Bury St Edmunds
If you are an experienced Area Sales Manager looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.