Agricultural Machinery Technician is required to join our prestigious client based in the South West of England. As a Agricultural Machinery Technician you will be working on a variety of equipment dealing with Can-Bus systems, Electrics, Hydraulics, Engine Rebuilds and Transmission Rebuilds.
Salary £25,000 – £32,000 per annum with expected earnings of up to £37000
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on turf equipment, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/timesheets etc).
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station,
- Competent to carry our vehicle diagnostics
- Follow company Health & Safety rules.
- Undertake Training
- Mentor apprentices.
To be successful in the role of Agricultural Machinery Technician you may have previous experience with the following:
- Confident in the use of IT.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Ideally Familiar with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products.
If you are an experienced Agricultural Machinery Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.