The client are a renowned and an established supplier of agricultural, construction and horticultural machinery and accessories. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Agriculture Service Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Fulbourne in Cambridgeshire.
Salary £Competitive, plus company vehicle.
As an Agriculture Service Technician, you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Agricultural / Horticultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area (but not limited to)
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, Delivery forms and Photo’s as necessary
To be successful in the role of Agriculture Service Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven experience within the agricultural / horticultural industry would be advantageous
- Ability to diagnose faults and carry out repairs
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills (face-to-face role)
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to always adhere to health and safety practice and procedures
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position for Agriculture Service Technician is based in Fulbourne and is commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, Royston, Saffron Walden.
Benefits include 32 days holiday inclusive of statutory days. Sick pay scheme, pension, death in service (x2 salary).
If you are an experienced Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.