The client are a renowned and successful supplier of agricultural, construction and horticultural machinery and accessories. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Agricultural Service Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Essex.
Salary £Competitive, plus company van.
As Service Technician you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- You will be required to perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on a variety of Agricultural machinery (but not limited to)
- Repair and maintain equipment for customers associated with Construction or Agricultural machinery equipment such as Tractors, combines, and associated products in the agricultural sector
- Diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using latest software and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Lifting of heavy machinery, applying common sense to items that require the assistance of special tools
To be successful in the role of Agricultural Service Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven experience within the agricultural / horticultural industry
- Ability to repair and maintain equipment for construction / agricultural customers
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from: Southend, Chelmsford, Grays
Benefits include 32 days holiday inclusive of statutory days, pension, sick pay scheme, death in service benefit (x2 salary), staff discounts
If you are an experienced Agricultural Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment specialist.