Agricultural Service Engineer
Chipping Norton, Oxford
c£28,000 - £32,000 basic + Van + Overtime rates
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very successful Agricultural Machinery Dealership, who cover the Oxford area.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Agricultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area.
- Good knowledge of Agricultural or Construction machinery
- Proven experience within the Agricultural or Construction industry would be preferable
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using the latest software
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours when required
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s license
A good rate of pay and overtime rate is available for the right candidate, but you must be an experienced Agricultural Technician to apply or have transferable skills from a Construction background and have dealt with Heavy Plant Machinery/Vehicles.