Our client are a leading, family run business with many successful years’ experience in their industry and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Agricultural Machinery Technician to join their team in Devon. As Agricultural Machinery Technician you will ultimately be responsible for performing diagnostics, service and repairs on agricultural, in-house and onsite.
Salary circa £25,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
As Agricultural Machinery Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on agricultural equipment, in-house and on-site
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment
- Completion of job related administration and reports
- Carry out vehicle diagnostics
- Mentor apprentices
To be successful in the role of Agricultural Machinery Technician, you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Familiarity with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products would be highly advantageous
- Confident in the use of IT
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently or as part of team
- Full driving licence
This position is based in Chudleigh so is commutable from Newton Abbot, Torquay. Exeter, Okehampton.
If you are an experienced Agricultural Machinery Technician, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.