We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Agricultural Service Technician to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 18 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car + Service Incentive Scheme.
As an Agricultural Service Technician you will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Service Manager. Repairing and maintaining all equipment associates with Agricultural (but not limited to). Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on Agricultural equipment
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station
- Follow company Health & Safety rules
- Lifting of heavy machinery
To be successful in the role of an Agricultural Service Technician you will have previously worked as a Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, HGV Technician or Repair/Refurb Engineer and possess the following qualities:
- Good knowledge of Agricultural or Construction machinery
- Proven experience within the agricultural or construction industry would be advantageous
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours when required
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in West Sussex and is easily commutable from Horsham, Brighton, Seaford, Eastbourne, Worthing, East Grinstead, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Reigate and Cranleigh
If you are an experienced Agricultural Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.