We are currently looking for a Agricultural Service Technician to support and join the existing team of our prestigious client at their Cambridge branch.
Salary is competitive – to be discussed with the candidate. + Company Vehicle
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you required to perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on a variety of Agricultural products sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area, with particular focus on harvest equipment.
Experience required for the role:
- Experience performing and servicing repairs of combines, tractors and associated products in the Agricultural machinery industry
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic, mechanical and electrical faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery or transferable skills
- High standard of work ethic and attention to detail
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full driver’s licence
If you are an experienced Agricultural Service Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.