Agricultural Service Technician
Great rates of pay are on offer for the right candidate
C£25,000 - £35,000 basic with overtime at time and a half
My client is the UK’s largest agricultural & construction dealership, with many different locations across East Anglia and the South East, offering first quality service and support to their customers.
They are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join the existing team at their successful branch, based in Essex.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you required to perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on a variety of Agricultural machinery (but not limited to) that is sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area with particular focus on harvest equipment.
- Experience in performing and servicing repairs of tractors and associated products in the Agricultural or Horticultural machinery industry
- Ability to diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
- High standard of work ethic and attention to detail
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop
- Full driver’s licence
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Essex, SS4
Hours: 39hrs per week – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime above 39hrs per week will be paid at time and a half
Contract: Permanent, Full time, hourly paid
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience, plus company vehicle
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to apply now!