We are currently looking for a keen and driven Agricultural Area Sales Manager to join the existing team, based in Hertfordshire for a family owned firm who supply a wide range of Agricultural machinery.
Salary is competitive – to be discussed with the candidate.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area. This will include working with brands such as New Holland, Bednar, Lemken, Browns, Cherry and many more
Experience required for the role:
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales, service or parts experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Benington, Hertfordshire
Hours: 42.5 hours per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1-hour unpaid lunch).
Additional hours as required which may include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g Harvest
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If you are an experienced Area Sales Manager looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.