Assembly / Test Technician is required to join experts in the design, build, installation and commissioning of hydraulic and associated electronic systems & power units. As an Assembly / Test Technician, you will ensure assembled product is built and tested to the correct specification and within the required timescales. To test and report on returns and repairs.
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To assemble the product to the correct specification as per drawings, data sheets or instructions from the sales or technical departments
- To complete full testing of said products using the relevant equipment and test rigs to make sure the products work to specification.
- Produce reports covering all test and repair items
- Liaise with stores, production and paint to ensure the timescales required on the sales order are met.
- Maintain the stock of consumables and assembly components kept in the test area in a neat and accurate manner.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met
- Carry out any other task that you are reasonably asked to do.
To be successful in the role of Assembly / Test Technician, you may have previous experience with the following:
- Must have experience of hydraulic pumps and valves, how they are built and an understanding of how they work
Training will be provided
This position is based near Doncaster & Scunthorpe and is easily commutable from Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Goole, Gainsborough, Worksop & Pontefract
If you are an experienced Assembly / Test Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.