We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assembly / Test Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in South Yorkshire.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
As an Assembly / Test Technician you will be working as part of a team to ensure assembled product is built and tested to the correct specification and within that required timescales. To test and report on returns and repairs. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To assemble the product to the correct specification as per drawings, data sheets or instructions from the sales or technical departments
- To complete full testing of said products using the relevant equipment and test rigs to make sure the products work to specification.
- Produce reports covering all test and repair items
- Liaise with stores, production and paint to ensure the timescales required on the sales order are met.
- Maintain the stock of consumables and assembly components kept in the test area in a neat and accurate manner.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met
- Carry out any other task that you are reasonably asked to do.
To be successful in the role of Assembly / Test Technician you will have previously worked as an Assembly / Test Technician, Assembly Operative or Hydraulic Operative and possess the following qualities:
- Pipe fitting experience
- Hydraulics experience
- Experience working with hydraulic pumps/valves
This position is based in South Yorkshire and is easily commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Goole, Castleford, Leeds and Gainsborough.
If you are an experienced Assembly / Test Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.