We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assembly Fitter to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in South Yorkshire.
Salary up to £27,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
As an Assembly Fitter you will ensure assembled product is built and tested to the correct specification and to the required timescales. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assemble the product to the correct specification as per drawings, data sheets or instructions from the Sales or Technical departments
- Liase with the Stores, Production and Paint departments to ensure the timescales required on the sales order are met
- Maintain the stock of consumables and assembly components kept in the assembly area in a neat and accurate manner
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Help to develop assembly processes and interfaces to improve business efficiency
To be successful in the role of Assembly Fitter you will have previously worked as an Assembly Fitter, Assembly Operative or Assembly Technician and possess the following qualities:
- Previous stock control experience
- Experience of working with assembly parts preferably Hydraulic but not essential
- Able to read engineering drawings
This position is based in South Yorkshire and is easily commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Goole, Castleford, Leeds and Gainsborough.
If you are an experienced Assembly Fitter looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.