Assembly Technician is required to join experts in the design, build, installation and commissioning of hydraulic and associated electronic systems & power units. As an Assembly Technician, you will ensure assembled product is built and tested to the correct specification and to the required timescales. Test and report on returns and repairs. Maintain the stock in the assembly area, ensuring it is accurate and stored appropriately.
Salary £22,000 – £27,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To assemble the product to the correct specification as per drawings, data sheets or instructions from the sales or technical departments
- Liaise with stores, production and paint to ensure the timescales required on the sales order are met.
- Maintain the stock of consumables and assembly components kept in the assembly area in a neat and accurate manner.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Help to develop assembly processes and interfaces to improve business efficiency.
- Carry out any other task that you are reasonably asked to do.
To be successful in the role of Assembly Technician, you may have previous experience with the following:
- Basic Engineering Background
- Basic knowledge or experience of working on Assembly Benches building Valves, Manifolds, Pumps etc.
Training will be provided
This position is based near Doncaster & Scunthorpe and is easily commutable from Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Goole, Gainsborough, Worksop & Pontefract
If you are an experienced Assembly Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.