Swift Placements currently has outstanding opportunity to join a well-established and respected engineering organisation, with a growing and stable client base in the electrical / mechanical service industry, serving large manufacturing and utilities organisation across the UK.
The function of the Business Development Manager is to successfully develop and strengthen relationships with Our Client's customers, identifying needs and opportunities within and across product lines and provide value to customers while strengthening business results.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who has the skills to not only open new doors and business opportunities, but also take on existing smaller accounts and grow them to become key accounts.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients whilst working within an effective and agile sales and support team that is dedicated to extracting maximum value through our clients and delivering great service.
A clean UK Driving Licence is required, and you must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and Customer requirements.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY):
Your routine duties may vary, but will be expected to:
· Promote and sell our client's products and services to new and existing customers
· Research and report marketplace and competitive information for sales strategy planning
· Develop personal sales objectives and strategies with management and successfully achieve budgeted sales goals
· Build and maintain strong relationships with new sales prospects, existing customers and internal support personnel
· Partner with internal teams to provide sales solutions, quotes and process orders
· Co-ordinate with Customer Service representatives and Management to keep account activities updated
· Assistingwith any other duties as and when required
· Attending Customer site’s as part of a team as and when required
· Attending relevant internal meetings as and when required
· Attending training courses either internally or externally as and when required
· Ensuring continuous improvement within the Department in line with the business objectives
· Working to company procedures at all time, including safety
· Working to and promoting the Core Values of the business:
ABILITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or similar role
· Proven sales track records
· Strong / confident communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders at all levels, both in a formal and informal setting
· Competent with a range of Microsoft packages
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Ability to work under pressure and multi task to meet deadlines
· A positive outlook with good organisation skills and the ability to forward think
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Previous work experience in Automotive / Engineering Industry
· Social media / LinkedIn expertise
If this sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration or call Natasha on 01744 742354 to discuss!