Swift Placement's are advertising an amazing opportunity with an immediate start available on behalf of our client for CAD Engineer's. If you are currently working in this field and looking for a new challenge, read on!
Our Client is a bespoke design and specification led manufacturer of high-quality street furniture and structures who are currently looking for a new member of staff, who will be tasked initially to produce a variety of CAD drawings from client specifications, GA drawings or in-house design parameters in 3D & 2D model format utilising Solid Works software.
More importantly the candidate must have the drive and ambition to develop with the business and is looking to progress from this initial role into a more senior role based on their efforts, positive can-do attitude and professional abilities.
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years experience working with Solid Works will consider graduates.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of different materials, primarily steel and ideally hardwood timber.
- Must be a capable problem solver and be able to use initiative at all times.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator and a professional who has ideally had exposure to Architects and Key contractors.
- Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship within a relevant engineering or manufacturing field would be beneficial.
Does this sound like you? Apply today for immediate consideration or call Natasha to discuss this further on 01744 742354