Our client, a world leader in their field, are looking to recruit a number of experienced CNC Grinders for a variety of shifts.
Hours of work will either be on static night shifts (Sunday to Thursday) or double days (Monday to Friday). Competitive salary + shift allowance.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader / Production Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Internal and outside grinding to fine tolerances and finish with diamond wheels on Jones and Shipman 1300 machines or similar
- Inspect using micrometres comparators and shadowgraphs
- Escalate production issues to Team Leaders / Production Manager
To be successful in the role of CNC Grinder, you will possess the following experience:
- Relevant engineering experience (time served apprenticeship, Computer Aided Engineering Level 3 or equivalent)
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Universal grinding experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience with surface grinding preferred
- Have a good understanding of manual machining with super abrasives’ and conventional grinding wheel would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
This position is based in Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster, Evesham and Pershore.
If you are an experienced CNC Grinder, looking for a new exciting opportunity, then please apply immediately.