Due to internal promotion, our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Machinists to join their team. As CNC Machinist you will be responsible for set-up, operation and oversight of CNC machines for production of complex components.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 07.30 - 16.30 (Monday to Thursday) and 07.30 - 12.30 (Friday). Salary circa £10.89 - £12.10 per hour + competitive benefits package.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Operation of CNC centres using Fanuc or Mazatrol controls
- Set up to 1st condition and changeovers
- Set up and operate manual vertical / horizontal lathes
- Set up fixtures, tooling and programmes
- Loading and unloading of CNC machine tool
To be successful in the role of CNC Machinist, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience of CNC Setting and operating is essential
- Knowledge / Experience of programming would be an advantage however, not essential
- Strong knowledge of Fanuc and Mazatrol controls
- Conversant with inspection equipment
- FLT Licence would be preferable
This position is based in Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.