The company manufacture CNC machinery and supply throughout the world. They are enjoying significant success and growth. Due to this growth they are seeking to recruit a Service Engineer for their operations near Coventry.
The main purpose of the role will be to install, repair, upgrade and service of CNC machinery
The duties and responsibilities for the role will be;
- Inspection of new CNC machinery and to fit any ancillary parts to new machines prior to despatch to clients
- Installation, repair, routine servicing and maintenance, diagnostics to machinery at client sites
- Technical field support across the UK and occasionally overseas
- Working on various types of machine tooling
- Liaise and communicate with clients to ensure that they receive excellent support
If you hold the following skills and experience then I would be interested in receiving your application for the vacancy;
- Previous experience of a field service engineer or a maintenance engineer
- Experience in repair, installation, fitting and service of CNC machinery
- Strong mechanical aptitude, some basic electrical knowledge required
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to work away throughout the UK and occasional overnight stays
- A valid driving license
The company is based near Coventry so would be commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester, Northampton, Banbury, Tamworth, Redditch.
The role is mainly field based throughout the UK and occasionally overseas - although some time will be spent at the company.
The company offer competitive holidays, pension, company vehicle, laptop, phone, annual company performance bonus and work social events.
The role is a days based role with flexibility in hours
This vacancy is advertised by Swift Placements who are a recruitment agent.