We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Area Sales Manager to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 18 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car + Commission
As a Construction Area Sales Manager you will Report directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, responsible for the sale of Construction Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in define sales area of reasonability
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class
- Build strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
To be successful in the role of Construction Area Sales Manager, you will have previously worked as a Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Specialist or Sales Advisor and possess the following qualities:
- Good, sound knowledge of the Construction industry and its equipment
- Proven sales or service experience within this sector
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
This position is based in West Sussex and is easily commutable from Horsham, Brighton, Seaford, Eastbourne, Worthing, East Grinstead, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Reigate and Cranleigh
If you are an experienced Construction Area Sales Manager looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.