We currently have a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Construction Service Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Essex.
Competitive salary, overtime and benefits package.
As Construction Service Technician you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager and your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Construction machinery
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
- Diagnosing hydraulic and electrical faults
To be successful in the role of Construction Service Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Sound knowledge of construction machinery as well as basic understanding of Agricultural equipment including combines and balers
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Comfortable working under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from: Braintree, Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester and Harlow.
If you are an experienced Construction Service Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.