Our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Order Scheduler. As Customer Order Scheduler you will ultimately be responsible for the effective, efficient and accurate administration of the sales order process.
Hours of work will be 07.30 – 16.30 (Mon – Thurs) and 07.30 – 12.30 (Friday). Salary up to £26,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus competitive benefits package.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- To be the operational single point of contact for assigned customers
- In partnership with the MRPC Planner, provide the principal interface between the Supply Chain Management team and the Operations teams.
- To ensure the maintenance of the Sales Orders in accordance with the agreed Company processes that will enable cascade of demand through the supply chain resulting in a committed plan.
- To be process compliant through the use of Company standard systems, processes and reports to resolve potential delivery risks.
- To ensure paperwork and information transfer in relation to all part movements are compliant with business and regulatory requirements.
- To create and maintain lines of balance and product recovery plans
- To facilitate and support on and off site customer meetings
To be successful in the role of Customer Order Scheduler, you will possess the following qualities:
- Must have experience in working in a production / control / planning environment
- Should have customer and supplier awareness
- Engineering / Manufacturing and Logistics experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally both verbally and written
- Must have strong IT skills (Excel, Word , Powerpoint)
This position is based near Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Customer Order Scheduler, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.