Our client are a leading, family run business with many successful years’ experience in their industry and they currently have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Support Representative to develop their career with the Product Support Team. The business are offering a career development role that will build upon your existing farm machinery knowledge and support the company’s parts sales growth ambitions by directly engaging with their highly valued customers.
Salary circa £24,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
As Customer Service Support Representative, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering targeted follow-up visits to introduce the Product Support team to customers and identify potential issues and needs, especially close to the end of warranty periods
- Support the sales and service department to ensure a professional and consistent follow-up, for all company equipment sold
- Organise a parts delivery service two days a week and pro-actively grow the parts sales while in the delivery areas
- Develops, promotes, and sells parts, technical accessories and supports aftermarket promotional campaigns to increase parts and service sales
- Keep regular appointments with customers to increase parts sales and build customer loyalty with the company
- Research market to identify new aftermarket business opportunities among competitor customers and non-traditional segments
- Analyse parts and service purchase frequency of existing John Deere customer database to identify business opportunities and recover relationship whenever required
- Use different communication media like direct mailing, telemarketing, newsletters or internet to maximize customer transactions with the Dealer on aftermarket business
To be successful in the role of Customer Service Support Representative, you will possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge of agricultural and turf equipment and the industries they serve (Farming and Commercial / Domestic Turf machinery)
- High level of communication and proactive selling
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Ability to work in a team or standalone capacity
This position is based near Newton Abbot and is easily commutable from Chudleigh, Humber, Teignmouth, Exeter, Torquay and Plymouth.
If you are a Customer Service Support Representative looking for a varied and challenging role, that has built-in career progression, then please apply immediately.