One of the largest global FMCG organisations is seeking to appoint a Customer Services Specialist & Administrator. As Customer Services Specialist & Administrator you will play an essential role within the Supply Chain group. You will be the key contact for assigned customers, responsible for managing the end to end process of receipt of orders to arranging of the shipment of goods.
Competitive salary & excellent benefits package. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm or 9am until 5pm. Hybrid working may be considered.
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Total order replenishment for assigned customers from order receipt, processing and despatch management. Working closely with the Customer Services Manager to ensure customer’s KPI requirements are met.
- Input customer’s orders onto ERP system in a timely manner and code backorders when necessary.
- Liaise with transport suppliers to ensure the timely processing of delivery of goods in line with customer expectations and that any issues are communicated promptly.
- Flag any potential customer supply issues with Planning team
- Communicate with customers by telephone and / or e-mail all matters concerning orders / shipments / forecasts and to ensure that issues / opportunities arising from this communication are appropriately escalated to the Manager.
- Raise credit orders for any failed deliveries, customer returns or Quality rejections, ensuring details are escalated to Manager
- Maintain positive relationship with Customer base.
- Share Weekly / Monthly Supplier Forecasts
- Update Supplier Portals
- Maintain and update supplier price matrix in ERP system
- Run Monthly / Quarterly OTIF reports
- Set up and maintain Master Data in ERP system for raw materials
- Manage customs declarations
- Complete Pallet Declarations
- Maintain customer and supplier prices in ERP system
To be successful in the role of Customer Services Specialist & Administrator, you will possess the following qualities:
- Ideally MRP experience, or willingness to learn.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically MS Excel
- Good / effective communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Quick learner
- The emphasis must be on effective team working in the operations and support areas.
- Strong problem-solving approach to challenges
- Remain calm in stressful situations
- Be able to escalate issues in a timely manner
This position is based in Redditch and is easily accessible from Studley, Alcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham and Warwick.
If you are looking to secure an opportunity within Supply Chain as a Customer Services Specialist & Administrator, please apply immediately.