Our client, a premier global automotive supplier are currently seeking to recruit experienced Machine Operators. As Machine Operator you will report directly to the Team Leader and be responsible for the manufacture of castings on site.
We have positions available on Double Days – 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating weekly Monday to Friday or permanent nights 10pm-6am Monday to Friday. This opportunity commands a competitive salary, shift allowance and benefits package for the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Guarantee a safe working environment
- Ensure all production processes conform to current quality standards
- Manufacture parts in time to satisfy customer demand
- Strive to improve production processes
- Be an active part of team to undertake root cause analysis of non-conforming production and implement corrective actions
- Quality check of parts produced
- Record hourly performance and key characteristics of parts produced
To be successful in the role of Machine Operator you will possess the following qualities:
- Proven technical experience of machine operating within die castings sector or injection moulding is essential
- Proven production experience
- Experience of problem solving
- Use of 5S to improve production environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word etc)
- Understanding of KPI’s to track performance
- FLT is desirable
- IOSH qualification would be advantageous
This position is based in Telford and is easily commutable from Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Cannock, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wrexham, Bridgnorth, Stafford, Rugeley and Stoke on Trent.
If you are an experienced Machine Operator, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.