The company design and manufacture bespoke engineering systems and machinery for various industry sectors including automotive and defence. Due to increased sales and growth they are seeking to strengthen their team by the recruitment of an Electrical Design Engineer Lead.
Reporting to the Engineering Director - the main purpose of the role would be to lead a small electrical design department.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Responsible for leading a small electrical design team
- Manage and scheduling workload in electrical design
- Supervising and co-ordinating the work of others including engineers of a different discipline
- Work closely with project managers and clients to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion
- Managing with the project team to ensure production deliverables are met to the agreed timelines and budget
- Able to specify and design for low voltage applications (48V to 1000 AC/DC circuits) and also variable speed AC drives and associated motors
I would be keen to receive your application if you are a Electrical Engineer who holds the following experience and skills;
- Hold a HNC/HND/Degree in electrical design engineering
- Excellent working knowledge of 2D electrical design packages for wiring schematics etc
- A strong background in electrical design of Industrial capital equipment, machinery and instrumentation such as automated test equipment
- Practical electrical installation, commissioning of capital equipment and support infrastructure
- Knowledge of latest electrical regulations (EN60204, EN13849, IEC 619, IEEE etc)
- Knowledge of PLC systems
- Experience of 3 phase and single phases electrical systems
The role is a day shift Monday to Friday with some flexibility in working hours
The company are based in the Malvern area so are easily commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Cheltenham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, Birmingham
Salary - up to £45,000 per annum
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays, free on site parking, training and development opportunities.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.