Our client are at the forefront of their industry and, due to expansion, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Electronics Engineer to join their existing team. As the Electronics Engineer you will assist in the inspection, testing and maintenance of AC/DC Drives, PCU’s, AC Inverters, Pendants, PLC’s, HMI’s, Industrial PC’s and other industrial electronics.
You will be joining a successful and busy team who work to meet the demands of a wide range of blue chip clients and your key responsibilities will include:
- Inspection, evaluation, repair and test of various electronic equipment
- Making sure working activities are carried out in a cost effective, efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all equipment is maintained and in good working order
- Updating FML software with findings, work required, spare parts, materials and labour
To be successful in the role of Electronics Engineer you will possess the following qualities:
- Experience in diagnostic testing and repair of electronic equipment to component level
- Work to best practice to increase efficiency and avoid accidents
- You will be conscientious with a thorough knowledge of variable speed drives / invertors / servo drives
- Possess a desire to develop yourself through your career
- Able to communicate well with staff, suppliers and customers as and when required
This position is based in Bromsgrove and is easily commutable from Redditch, Droitwich, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Electronics Engineer with industry experience, looking for a new exciting opportunity, then please apply immediately. In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary with overtime rates available.