The company design and manufacture bespoke engineering systems and machinery for various industry sectors including automotive and defence. Due to increased sales and growth they are seeking to strengthen their team by the recruitment of an Engineering Project Manager
Reporting to the Engineering Director - the main purpose of the role would be the responsibility for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of projects.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Responsible for planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of projects
- Initiate the project - check for feasibility, budgets, teams and resource
- Plan timescales, goals, objectives, schedules, select team, motivation of the team
- Monitor progress, identify and manage issues to ensure projects are completed on time
- Liaise with management and the client throughout the job
I would be keen to receive your application if you hold the following experience and skills;
- Project management of installations of mechatronic machinery and systems
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings
- Able to problem solve and make commercial decisions
- Technically minded with a solution driven work ethic
- Able to write risk assessments
- Hold a project management certification
- IOSH & COSHH qualified
The role is a day shift Monday to Friday with some flexibility in working hours
The company are based in the Malvern area so are easily commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Cheltenham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, Birmingham
Salary - up to £45,000 per annum
The work environment is a very friendly, supportive and pleasant one - benefits - pension, competitive holidays, free on site parking, training and development opportunities.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.