Our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Technician to join their team. As Facilities Technician you will be responsible for the undertaking of key facilities repairs, implementation of improvements and delivery of a number of key projects.
You will be expected to work 42 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Salary £12.33 per hour plus competitive benefits package.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of site projects (moves, refurbishments & improvements)
- Deliver constant site availability (Repairs)
- Supporting key projects, office refurbishments, moves and external ground repairs.
- Supporting contractors for building refurbishments including painting, and minor electrical installations.
- Installation of cables including communication and data.
- Building fabric maintenance, fixtures and fittings repair Mechanical services repair.
- Ensure quick response to Health & safety requirements.
- Liaising with EH&S team and supporting in any EH&S incidents or requirements.
- Respond to call-out system for emergencies, security and alarm-related call-outs
To be successful in the role of Facilities Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Electrical installations (17th Edition)
- Minor build work
- Pipe fitting
- Previous experience in a facilities/office services department role
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering, compressed dry air systems, chilled water systems and gas systems
- Working experience of health & safety management (IOSH)
- Previous experience of environmental management systems
- Fork lift Truck Licence
- Mobile Working Elevated Platform
- Tiling Painting
This position is based in Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Facilities Technician, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.