The company carry out design, refurb and manufacture of vehicle recovery transport. Due to a period of significant growth they are seeking to recruit a vehicle fitter to join their team.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the aim of the role is to carry out fitting of parts and components to recovery vehicle systems.
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Responsible for the fitting of mechanical/hydraulic components on new and used recovery vehicles
- Reading technical drawings and to follow instruction manuals to complete jobs
- Any other duties as per required by the business
Are you a mechanical assembler with the following skills and experience?
- Have a background in fitting in an automotive/commercial vehicle, construction plant, truck bodywork or fork lift trucks
- Full conversant with vehicle hydraulics and pneumatics
- Have a "can do" approach to working and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work in a team
The role is Days - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
The company are based in the Droitwich area but are easily commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Worcester.
The work environment is a supportive one, with a friendly team and opportunities for progression and development. Pension and competitive holidays.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.