The client are a renowned and established transportation and freight forwarding organisation in the Worcestershire region. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Import/Export Co-Ordinator to join a highly successful and friendly team.
Salary is very competitive and dependant on experience.
As an Import/Export Co-ordinator you will be working as part of a small team processing shipments and completing all relevant paperwork. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Processes shipments Air / Ocean/ Road.
- Completing all relevant Import / Export paperwork.
- Completing HM Customs paperwork depending on mode of transport
- Completing HAWB’s, MAWB’s and IATA forms.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Arranging collections and deliveries of freight with haulage companies.
- Providing Air /Road / Ocean quotations to customer.
- Negotiating ad hoc rates with suppliers.
- Invoicing shipments.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/ Supervisor.
To be successful in the role of Import/Export Co-Ordinator you may have previously worked as a Shipping Agent, Freight Forwarder, Import-Export Agent or Import-Export Clerk and possess the following qualities:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of Freight Forwarding
- Proficient on MS Office (WORD, OUTLOOK, EXCEL).
- Good communication skills.
- Financial awareness
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work always.
This position is based in Worcestershire and is easily commutable from Redditch, Studley, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Solihull, Droitwich, Rubery, Northfield, Alcester, Stratford Upon Avon, Kidderminster, and other areas of Worcestershire.
If you are an experienced Import/Export Co-Ordinator, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
The vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who operate as an employment business