Our client, who are a well-respected manufacturer that design, manufacture and distribute productivity tools have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Geomatics Applications Engineer to join their existing team.
As Geomatics Applications Engineer you will ultimately be responsible for providing highly visible technical customer support as and when required, both face to face and remotely.
Salary circa £35,000 per annum plus car allowance.
As Geomatics Applications Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical customer support for company equipment (both software and hardware) post installation
- Run live demonstrations of company equipment for customers and potential customers, working with the relevant sales team
- Provide input into training materials, user guides and webinars used by customers and the sales team
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation
To be successful in the role of Geomatics Applications Engineer, you will possess the following qualities:
- Degree in Surveying / Civil Engineering or associated disciplines and / or significant experience within the construction or surveying sector
- Good communications skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers
- IT proficient with working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and AutoCAD or a commercially available Survey software package
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions
This position is based near Tamworth and is easily commutable from Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Atherstone, Burton on Trent and North Birmingham.
If you are an experienced Geomatics Applications Engineer, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.