Swift Placement’s are currently looking to recruit Grounds Maintenance Arborists on behalf of our Client, who are keen to work and learn, be self-motivated, and be flexible to join our highly skilled and valued workforce based in St Helens.
The ideal candidate will be skilled and experienced in Grounds Maintenance and Horticulture They will be able to:
- Understand and undertake work instructions.
- Complete assigned works within agreed timescale, to an agreed specification and high standards.
- Ensure you always wear the correct uniform & PPE.
- Ensure vehicles and machinery are in good working order, properly used, and maintained. and will be self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Be proactive, positive, and professional
We are seeking experienced Grounds Maintenance Colleagues who must have:
- A full, clean Driver’s License
- PA1/PA6 preferred but not essential
- Relevant horticultural experience
- NPTC 206, 306 (CS38) Level 2 Tree climbing and aerial rescue (preferred)
- NPTC 201/202 (CS30) Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cutting (preferred)
Specific responsibilities will also include the following:
- Grass cutting
- Maintenance of shrubs and flower beds
- Hedge cutting
- Litter picking
Apply with your CV today for immediate consideration, or call Natasha on 01744 742 354 to discuss the role further!