Groundscare Machinery Technician is required to join our prestigious client based in the South West of England. As a Groundscare Machinery Technician you will be working on a variety of equipment with accelerated training for the right candidate.
£25,000 - £30,000 With expected earnings of up to £34,000
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on groundscare Machinery, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/timesheets etc).
- Cover for the Workshop manager when required
- Customer interaction by phone/inperson
- Competent to carry our vehicle diagnostics
- Competent in the use of IT
- Follow company Health & Safety rules.
- Undertake Training
- Mentor apprentices.
To be successful in the role of Groundscare Machinery Technician you may have previous experience with the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience within our industry, Ideally with John Deere, Stihl or competitive products
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
This position is based in Exebridge and is easily commutable from Barnstaple, Taunton, Tiverton, Minehead and Chumleigh,
If you are an experienced Groundscare Machinery Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.