Groundscare Machinery Technician is required to join our prestigious client based in the South West of England. As a Groundscare Machinery Technician you will be working on a variety of equipment dealing with Can-Bus systems, Electrics, Hydraulics, Engine Rebuilds and Transmission Rebuilds.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 with expected earnings of up to £34,000
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on turf equipment, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/timesheets etc).
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station,
- Competent to carry our vehicle diagnostics
- Follow company Health & Safety rules.
- Undertake Training
- Mentor apprentices.
To be successful in the role of Groundscare Machinery Technician you may have previous experience with the following:
- Confident in the use of IT.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Ideally Familiar with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products.
This position is based in Exebridge and is easily commutable from Barnstaple, Taunton, Tiverton, Minehead and Chumleigh,
If you are an experienced Groundscare Machinery Technician looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.