We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Parts Manager to join a highly successful, family owned firm with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience
As a Group Parts Manager you will have overall responsibility in running the Parts Department for the company, covering multiple sites and reporting to the Group Product Support Manager. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Responsible for the Parts team leaders Coaching and development
- Responsible for the CSF Team
- Working with the procurement team leader
- Proactively develop. Manage and grow the parts operations
- Responsible for discount authorisation
- Monthly KPI reports for the parts department
- Responsible for parts targets monthly and annually
- Ensure adequate resources are available to develop the teams
- Continually identify new areas of growth
To be successful in the role of a Group Parts Manager you will have previously worked as a Parts Manager, Or Parts Supervisor and possess the following qualities:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural and turf equipment and the industries we serve (Farming and Commercial/Domestic Turf).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiar with John Deere or competitive products.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service / Communication skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Problem solving
This position is based in Devon at either location and is easily commutable from Taunton, Exeter, Exmouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Minehead, Okehampton and Seaton
If you are an experienced Group Parts Manager, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.