The company carry out design, refurb and manufacture of vehicle recovery transport. Due to a period of significant growth they are seeking to recruit a HGV Mechanic to join their team.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the aim of the role is to carry out repair and maintenance on recovery transportation
Key responsibilities and duties would be;
- Carry out full repair and maintenance of recovery systems
- Accident, repair and refurbishment
- Any other duties as per required by the business
Are you a mechanic with the following skills and experience?
- Experience of working as a mechanic with heavy vehicles such as trucks, lorries etc
- Have a "can do" approach to working and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work in a team
The role is Days - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
The company are based in the Droitwich area but are easily commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Worcester.
The work environment is a supportive one, with a friendly team and opportunities for progression and development. Pension and competitive holidays.
Apply now to be considered....
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency.