We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Horticultural & Automower Technician to join a highly successful, family owned firm who have 19 locations across the UK supplying a wide range of machinery, DIY products, Clothing, Garden Sundries and Footwear.
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon experience
As a Horticultural & Automower Technician you will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager assisting with the installation of Automowers. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Installation of Automowers
- Servicing and PDI of new machinery
- Repair and maintain equipment for customers associated with Automowers
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Positively promote the Company image and its products
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
To be successful in the role of a Horticultural & Automower Technician you will have previously worked as an Automower Technician, Service Technician, Repair Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Repair Technician and possess the following qualities:
- Good computer skills
- General mechanical skills
- Previous technical experience and knowledge of horticultural machinery is desirable
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Be self-motivated
This position is based in Essex and easily commutable from Clacton-on-sea, West Mersea, Harwich, Ipswich, Sudbury, Colchester, Braintree, Halstead, Hadleigh, Glemsford, Chelmsford and Maldon.
If you are an experienced Horticultural & Automower Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.