We currently have a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Horticultural & Automower Technician to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Essex.
Competitive salary, overtime and benefits package.
As a Horticultural & Automower Technician you will be reporting directly to the Branch and Sales Manager and your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Horticultural machinery
- Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the installation of Automowers, along with the servicing and PDI of new machinery
- Repair and maintain equipment for customers associated with Automowers
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
To be successful in the role of Construction Service Technician you will possess the following qualities:
- Sound knowledge of automower machinery as well as basic understanding of Agricultural equipment
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
This position is based in Essex and is easily commutable from: Braintree, Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester and Harlow.
If you are an experienced Horticultural & Automower Technician, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.