We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in Birmingham.
As HR Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for actively supporting the HR team and wider business in providing an efficient administration service through the effective execution of HR processes and procedures.
Salary is circa £24,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
Reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager, your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Deal with all aspects of HR administrative work, including all general correspondence and telephone enquiries.
- Responsible for processing of all HR administration including new starters, leavers and internal changes, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain employee records on HR systems on an ongoing basis, ensuring that the data is accurate and is input on a timely basis and ensuring the company is following GDPR legislation.
- Maintain robust filing system & process, ensuring security & compliance of employee documents.
- Manage allocation of Occupational Health appointments for the workforce, liaising with HR staff as appropriate.
- Manage absence data including return to work forms, absence tracker & Bradford Factor information
- Ensure prompt responses to Employee and Managers requests/queries in a professional helpful manner.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes, keeping them under review to ensure they meet the changing needs of the business.
- Become an expert source for the HR systems and processes.
- To provide back up for Reception duties when necessary.
- Participate in relevant project work, when required
To be successful in the role of HR Administrator you may have previously worked as a Payroll Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Associate and you will possess the following qualities:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
- Excellent Computer Skills including Word and Advanced Excel.
- Previous experience within a HR or payroll administration role.
- Ability to use initiative to think through problems to find solutions.
- Ability to check for accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop strong, professional relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Good understanding of basic employment legislation.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner, capable of multi-tasking and comfortable when working under pressure in a limited time span.
- Team player, supportive of all aspects of HR activity and willing to learn/develop within the team environment.
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, West Bromwich, Great Barr, Solihull, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
If you are an experienced HR Administrator, looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately.