Our client is an innovative and industry leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider and they currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner.
As HR Business Partner you will be a key player in supporting the senior team and individual managers with all aspects of personnel management.
You will partner with a business sector to develop people plans and deliver a full HR professional service to enable it to position itself as a market leader in all its key strategic markets.
Salary circa £50,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus car allowance and benefits package.
As HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving a culture of business ownership and accountability for people management practices to ensure HR policy, systems and procedures are embedded to enable a high-performance culture
- Actively identifying opportunities in procedures, proposing and implementing changes necessary to cover people related risks
- Leading the design and delivery of HR policies across the business
- Leading key people-related projects as required
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and encouraging positive changes in people management and support future training plans
- Leading succession planning processes and ensuring achievable talent plans are in place to create a pipeline of talent and sustainable organisational capability
- Coaching and supporting managers/directors in all aspects of people management, including discipline, grievance, absence management and the entire employee lifecycle
- Acting as a change champion within area of responsibility e.g. Employee Relations Frameworks, manager self-service (HRIS), pay & grading and other HR transformational projects
- Providing expert advice and support around organisation design & restructure that could include statutory consultation process for redundancy, change in terms and conditions and TUPE
- Direct trade union experience including negotiating with regional officers as well as leading local level shop stewards and general workforce within a unionised environment
To be successful in the role of HR Business Partner you will possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience with trade unions
- Strong commercial awareness with experience of managing organisational change in a logistics environment preferably, including pay & grading, employee engagement and culture change.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, supported by strong business acumen and influencing skills at senior levels
- Proven track record in successfully dealing with complex employee relations issues would be essential in order to have the ability to develop a good understanding of business issues.
- Be able to demonstrate previous contributions to the management of change successfully and have experience of leading on restructuring programmes, including TUPE.
This opportunity will require travel between a variety of sites within the Midlands however with a larger share of the time being spent in Redditch therefore, the successful candidate will be geographically located accordingly.
If you are an experienced HR Business Partner, looking for a new exciting and challenging opportunity, then please apply immediately.