We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Import/Export Co-Ordinator to join a highly successful transport and logistics company based in the West Midlands.
Salary £competitive per annum, dependent upon experience.
As an Import/Export Co-ordinator you will be working as part of a small team processing shipments and completing all relevant paperwork. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Processes shipments Air /ocean/ Road.
- Completing all relevant Import / Export paperwork.
- Completing HM Customs paperwork depending on mode of transport.
- Completing HAWB’s, MAWB’s and IATA forms.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Arranging collections and deliveries of freight with haulage companies.
- Providing Air /Road / Ocean quotations to customer.
- Negotiating ad hoc rates with suppliers.
- Invoicing shipments.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/ Supervisor.
To be successful in the role of Import/Export Co-Ordinator you will have previously worked as an Import/Export Co-Ordinator, Shipping agent, freight forwarder, import-export agent or Import-export clerk and possess the following qualities:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of Freight Forwarding
- Proficient on MS Office (WORD, OUTLOOK, EXCEL).
- Good communication skills.
- Financial awareness
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work always.
This position is based in West Midlands and is easily commutable from Redditch, Studley, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Solihull, Droitwich, Rubery, Northfield, Alcester, Stratford Upon Avon, Kidderminster, and other areas of South Birmingham.
If you are an experienced Import/Export Co-Ordinator, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.