Our client are at the forefront of their industry and, due to expansion, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, flexible and reliable Industrial Motor Repair Engineer / Fitter to join their existing team. As Motor Repair Engineer / Fitter you will assist in the repair of industrial motors, pumps and gearboxes with a view to progressing onto the repair and testing of servo motors.
You will be joining a successful and busy team who work to meet the demands of a wide range of blue chip clients and your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessment and repair of 3 phase AC/DC motors, pumps and gearboxes
- Reporting faults found on repairs
- Fully overhauling and repairing motors
- Initiating training for the testing and repairing of a variety of Servo and spindle motors (Training will be provided)
To be successful in the role of Industrial Motor Repair Engineer / Fitter you will possess the following qualities:
- Experience in testing and repairing industrial motors is essential
- Strong knowledge and ability to test and repair 3 phase AC/DC motors, industrial pumps and gearboxes is critical for the role
- Understanding of testing and repairing industrial Servo motors would be highly advantageous however, not essential
- You will be conscientious with a thorough knowledge of industrial machinery and / or motors
- Possess a desire to develop yourself through your career
This position is based near Bromsgrove and is easily commutable from Redditch, Droitwich, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Motor Repair Engineer / Fitter with industry experience, looking for a new exciting opportunity, then please apply immediately. In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary with overtime rates available.