We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer to join a highly successful and leading manufacturer based in South Yorkshire.
Salary up to £32,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
Hours of work 8:30 – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
As an Internal Technical Sales Engineer you will be part of a small team of 5 handling all enquiries. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Providing details quotations and after sales support to a broad selection of customers from various market sectors
- Dealing with enquiries from local Sales Engineers or Customers direct via phone and email
To be successful in the role of Internal Technical Sales Engineer you will have previously worked as a Sales Engineer, Applications Engineer, Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer or Systems Engineer and possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of HND qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience either in the sales of loose hydraulic components or providing kits of parts, hydraulic systems or solutions to specific hydraulic requirements
- Enthusiastic and committed individual
- Able to work alone and also as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of Windows Interface operating would be an advantage but not essential as training would be provided.
This position is based in South Yorkshire and is easily commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Goole, Castleford, Leeds and Gainsborough.
If you are an experienced Internal Technical Sales Engineer, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.