We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Advisor to join a successful family run business based in Herefordshire with over 40 years’ experience of producing quality produce.
Salary £18,720-£23,000, dependent upon experience. With 33 days annual leave, pension contributions and scope to uncover your potential with a rapidly expanding, independent business. + An apprenticeship program
As an IT Support Advisor, you will be Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assist directly with end-user support providing level 1 end-user support.
- Triaging helpdesk tickets where necessary
- Setup of end-user equipment and software in line with company standards
- Administration of end-user email, application, and security accounts
- Administer 3rd Party contracts liaising with suppliers for day-to-day procurement.
- Reporting of support metrics, monthly through administration of the company helpdesk system.
- Management of the IT assets database and process.
- Provision of IT induction meetings for new starters.
- Support the IT project manager and infrastructure Engineer as needed.
To be successful in the role of IT support Advisor you will have previously worked as a of IT support Advisor and possess the following qualities:
- Good written and verbal English
- Great people skills/telephone manner
- An enjoyment of and aptitude for problem-solving.
- Highly organized in approach to administration
- A keen interest in IT/Technology, and a willingness to learn, with a desire to build a career with IT.
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft windows operating system.
- Effective communication & engagement skills when communicating at all levels.
- Experience working in an IT environment would be desirable.
This position is based in Hereford and is easily commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Leominster, Ludlow, Malvern, and Ross on Wye.
If you are an experienced IT support Advisor, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.