One of the largest global FMCG organisations is seeking to appoint an experienced Key Account Executive. As Key Account Executive you will assist with the growth of the business within the existing account base by running the day-to-day activities of specific accounts.
Competitive salary & excellent benefits package. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm or 9am until 5pm. Hybrid working may be considered.
Reporting directly to the Business Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Take direction from Manager on key account responsibilities and tasks to ensure smooth running of the account
- Be deeply familiar with our cost base and division financial targets
- Understand standard products and company’s manufacturing capabilities and relate this to customer needs
- Understand and maintain the commercial aspects of company business systems such as MRP, S&OP and CRM
- Be one of the points of contact for customers to support in the smooth running of accounts
- Provide detailed and clear brief in line with business processes to internal stakeholders on customer requirements, working closely with internal teams to ensure customer expectations are met
- Drive communication with customer to ensure all future forecast information is available, accurate and in line with agreed demand expectations
- Support and participate in S&OP process to ensure all upcoming customer demand requirements are communicated to the business
- Support in annual budgeting process of key accounts and ongoing monitoring of actual sales vs budget
- Support in analysis of commercials to ensuring target margins are achieved
- Support in pricing updates process when required, helping to present cost saving and mitigation initiatives to customer
- Support in running and analysing financial reports as required. Monitor customer KPIs and investigate any shortfalls
To be successful in the role of Key Account Executive, you will possess the following qualities:
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- Proven experience as an Account Executive / Product Manager or equivalent within a manufacturing environment
- Commercial awareness and understanding of how to manage account responsibilities
- Able to work with accuracy and possess a high level of numeracy, analytical and literacy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems is essential
- A multi-tasker, self-motivated, driven, task and goal orientated, self-starter, resilient, personable and with the ability to be customer facing
- Full UK Driving licence
This position is based in Redditch and is easily accessible from Studley, Alcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham and Warwick.
If you are looking to secure an opportunity as a Key Account Executive, please apply immediately.