We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join a successful family run business based in Hereford with over 40 years’ experience of producing quality produce.
Salary £19,500-£24,000, dependent upon experience.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will be Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working within the R&D team, you will be reporting on the levels of macro + micronutrients in a variety of sample types to assist the growers to tailor fertigation recipes to match plant uptake/demand.
To be successful in the role of Laboratory Analyst you will have previously worked as a Laboratory Analyst and possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience working with ICP-OES + HPLC instrumentation.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Full driving license
- Good IT skills including MS office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative
This position is based in Hereford and is easily commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Leominster, Ludlow, Malvern, and Ross on Wye
If you are an experienced Laboratory Analyst, looking for a new permanent position please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift, who are operating as an employment business.