This is a fantastic time to be joining our Client. They have grown exponentially over the last few years and now have more than 500 strong with 8 offices across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to come join their Worcester team. You will provide a full administrative and support service; therefore, you will need significant experience of working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
As a Legal Secretary you will need to have:
- Experience within a legal environment / professional environment
- Excellent typing speeds and accuracy
- Experience in case system management
- Significant experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Location: Worcester
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Legal Secretary:
- Providing support to a Partner, so must be well organised.
- Be able to multitask and manage changing priorities with a pro-active approach to their work.
- Solid use of Microsoft systems and preferably experience in case management systems.
- Digital dictation as well as fast accurate typing speeds with a keen eye for detail.
- Manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a prerequisite for this role.
Benefits of working with us as a Legal Secretary:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations