The client are a leading specialist in providing services to protect businesses with electrical protection systems around the country.
The main purpose of the role will be to install, maintain and repair electrical protection systems for customers in the local region.
The duties and responsibilities for the role will be;
- Installation, repair and maintenance of electrical surge protection systems for customers in the localised area
- Testing, troubleshooting and inspection of systems to identify issues and concerns
- 1st and 2nd fix installation of electrical systems
- Complete documentation / job reports as required for each job completed
If you are a electrical engineer who holds the following skills and experience then I would be interested in receiving your application;
- Strong electrical working knowledge within commercial, domestic or industrial environments
- Experience of installation of electrical systems as well as repair, service and modifications
- Hold an 18th edition wiring certification
- Able to test and interrogate electrical systems in depth
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to travel and stay overnight when required
- Hold a valid driving license
The role would be field based within the Leicestershire area so would be commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Coalville, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray
The company offer competitive holidays, pension and a supportive, friendly team to work with.
A company vehicle, laptop, mobile, fuel card, overnight stay allowance is included with the role. Overtime at a premium rate is also available.
Hours for the role Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm (door to door)
This vacancy is advertised by Swift Placements who are a recruitment agent.