The client is a renowned, established and a very successful manufacturer of bespoke products. They are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their busy operations to further strengthen their team.
You will report to the engineering manager and be responsible for the following;
- To carry out repairs to the plant machinery when breakdowns arise
- Undertake preventative maintenance on machinery to reduce breakdowns and a reduction in production output
- Completion of work log reports
As a maintenance technician you will need to hold the following skills and experience.
- Experience in working in a maintenance role in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ideally hold both mechanical and some electrical aptitude
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics working knowledge
- Willing to work different shifts (rotating shifts)
The client is based in North Birmingham so is easily commutable from Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall etc
Pension, competitive holidays, supportive and friendly working environment
Hours - rotating shifts (6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm)
Please apply now to be considered for this position...
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift Placements who operate as a recruitment agency